NotJust Home About NotJust Law NotJust Law Services Not Just Law Faqs Contact NotJust Law  
  NotJust Law | Personal Injury Claims NotJust Law | Road Traffic Accidents NotJust Law | Immigration NotJust Law | Landlord and Tenant NotJust Law | Industrial Disease NotJust Law | Product Liability  

Liquor Licensing

Temporary Event Notice
A temporary event notice is required for conducting an event which usually requires a premises licence. Temporary Event Notice is given for a maximum of 96 hours, and for maximum 499 people. A premises user can get a temporary event notice 50 times a year if he is a licence holder; else it is limited to 5 times a year. However, a temporary event notice can be obtained for particular premises only 12 times in the same calendar year.

Premises Licences
A premises licence is required to authorise a particular premises to perform licensable activities. A premises licence is required by every business that performs one or more licensable activities. Unlike the predecessor schemes which have to be renewed every year, the Premises Licence once granted to a business, is valid for its lifetime. However, a fee has to be paid to the Licensing Authority every year.

While placing an application for obtaining a premises licence, the terms of operation must be specified in it, as these will act as the main conditions of the licence. The premises floor plan must also be included in it and has to be according to the detailed regulations that prescribe the plan content. This has to be submitted to the Licensing Authority along with the application. There are detailed regulations available that prescribe how to make an application and get it authorised.
The Premises Licence Holder has to be an individual with the authority and has to be based at the premises. At the same time he has to be designated as the premises supervisor and must be a Personal Licence holder. A premises licence does not permit sell of alcohol in the absence of a designated premises supervisor.

Club Premises Certificate
According to the Licensing Act 2003, social clubs often raise a number of issues related to licensing law, compared to the commercial premises that sell directly to the customers. These clubs (like the cricket and rugby clubs) are organisations which provide a common platform to the members to get together for some particular sporting, political or social purpose.
The Licensing Act provide detailed information, which specify the conditions that has to be fulfilled by a club before making an application for receiving a Club Premises Certificate. Detailed regulations also exist that prescribe the procedure of making and advertising an application. These regulations also recommend the plan content which has to be submitted along with the application. A major difference between premises licence and club premises certificate is that a designated premises Supervisor is not required for the later.











Personal Injury
Industrial Disease
Product Liability
Road Traffic Accidents
Start Ups
Landlord and Tenant
Growing Business
Wills and Tax Planning
Motoring Offences
Mental Capacity
Medical Negligence
Moving House - Conveyancing
Commercial Advice
Commercial Dispute


Recommend A Friend And Get £50.00 Upon Completion




The NotJust Group | Debt | Cash | Claims | Credit | Advertising | Marketing | cleanyourcredit | Accountants | Homes | Lettings | Sales | Recruitment | Media | Sports | Injury | Law | Events | Abed | Digital | Newbusiness | Energy | Money | Label | Anything | Christmas | Men | Ladies | Web | PR | HR | Homes | You | Jobs | Food | Drinks | Cover | Vouchers

Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved - The NotJust Group of Companies - Web Design